4 Feb 2014

Shortlisted in Wanderlust Travel Photo of the Year Competition

Looking forward to visiting this weekend's Destinations Show at Earl's Court in London. One of the big attractions there (for me!) is the annual Travel Photo of the Year competition run by Wanderlust Magazine, a great travel magazine that I've been reading for years (they also host a nice meet-up for members of their online community, myWanderlust, to meet the team on Saturday morning).

The winners of the competition will be announced on Friday afternoon, and I'm hoping to be one of them (fingers crossed!), with the image below taken on my beloved Jökulsárlón Beach in south-east Iceland at dusk one evening on my trip last March.


If I don't win then there's always next time; my next trip is planned for late March this year (just over 6 weeks' time!), with a few days in Jökulsárlón in the diary and a few ideas for variations on the theme...

No comments:

Post a Comment